Steel Modular House
Modular house is made of light steel as steel structure and sandwich panels for wall and roof.
The insulation of sandwich panels can be polystyrene, polyurethane, rock wool or fiber glass. The standard prefabricated house is made by 1.8m as one modular and components connected by bolts. The house can be assembled and disssembled more than 10 times and the service lifespan is more than 20 years.
The prefab house has the following characteristics:
1) Light steel structure
2) Wall panels and roof panels are color steel sandwich panels
3) Doors, windows and interior partitions can be flexibly fixed
4) Easy to assemble and disassemble for several times without damage
5) Cost saving and transportation convenient
6) Anti-rust and normally more than 10 years using life Please contact us for further information.