Building Material C Purlin/Galvanzied C Shape Purlin
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Price|
|25-99||US $580 / Ton|
|100-199||US $540 / Ton|
|200+||US $500 / Ton|
1.Thickness:0.5mm to 4mm.
3.Width:80mm to 300mm.
C Purlin & Z purlin Product Description
1) Manufactured from high tensile galvanized steel
2) Despotic C&Z section steel, Z section steel is roll-formed from galvanized steel, specification to be complete
3) Make from quality raw material,
a).Thickness:0.5mm to 4mm.
c).Width:80mm to 300mm.
d).Height:40mm to 80mm
4) Pre-punched holes based on detail design
5) Complete accessories package available
6) C purlin, Z purlin and H beam are widely used in factory buildings, large-span bridges, gymnasiums and portable houses
7) C purlin may be used in single spans and continuous spans in multi-bay buildings
8) We can make adjustment to meet your inquiries as we can do many sizes
Q: Can you make the C purlin according to my design or proto type?
A: Yes. We have an experienced team for working out the most suitable design and production plan for the machine that you are going to book with us
Q: Are you a factory or trading company ?
A: We are a factory.
Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiaozhou City, Qingdao, Shandong Province, it is only 1 hour from our factory to Qingdao Port & 45 mins to the Qingdao International Airport, we are warmly welcome to visit us !
Q: How do you guarantee the quality of the products?
A: Strict product quality, unqualified resolute don't factory.This is the tenet of our factory
Every one of our products have strict testing procedures, must be 100% quality assurance.
What's the service?
We provide the technical support for whole life.
Meanwhile, if any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.
When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.
But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,
suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $100/days
How is payment ?
T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the 70% balance paid according to the copy of B/L within 7 days. )
How to cooperate ?
|Step 1: Tell us your requirements|
|Step 2: Quoataion will be sent based on your requirement. Solution will be recommended to you as the alternative|
|Step 3: Negotiate and confrim each details for goods, trading terms and so on, get agreement and sign contract.|
|Step 4: Advanced payment and production|
|Step 5: Factory Examine Goods/ rectify and reform to meet the requirements of contract.|
|Step 6: Balance payment and shipping|
|Step 7: Handing Shipping files to help clients get goods from transporter in time.|
|Step 8: Clients get goods and go into warranty time.|